Article 1. Definitions
1.1. The following definitions apply in this privacy statement:
- Network Hardware Online: the user of this privacy statement: Network Hardware Online, located at Laagwaalderweg 49 H in De Waal, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under the number 68439822;
- customer: the company entering into an agreement with Network Hardware Online via the website;
- website: the website www.networkhardwareonline.com where Network Hardware Online offers its products.
Article 2. Data
2.1. Careful handling of data is of great importance to Network Hardware Online. Network Hardware Online treats data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
2.2. The entity responsible for processing of data is:
Network Hardware Online
Laagwaalderweg 49 H
1793 ED DE WAAL
Article 3. Purposes of the processing
3.1. The customer data collected by Network Hardware Online includes at least: company name, contact person, address, email address, telephone number
3.2. Network Hardware Online collects and processes data for the following purposes:
- handling of a quote request;
- delivering of the product ordered by the customer from Network Hardware Online to the address given by the customer;
- maintaining a relationship with the customer;
- contacting the customer about execution of the agreement that Network Hardware Online and the customer have reached;
- responding to the customer’s questions, complaints, warranty claims;
- informing the customer of Network Hardware Online’s news, special promotions, and new products.
Article 4. Sending digital newsletters
4.1. If Network Hardware Online has presented the customer with the option of declining newsletters while placing the order or entering into agreement, it has the right to send newsletters with advertising and / or information about products equal or similar to the products that the client ordered at Network Hardware Online.
Article 5. The right of refusal
5.1. The customer has the right to object to the processing of his data for direct marketing purposes.
5.2. The customer can refuse in the following manners (among others):
- through the website by creating a ticket from his user account
- by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter
5.3. In every digital newsletter sent to the customer the customer is notified of the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
5.4. If the customer objects to the processing of his data for direct marketing purposes, the relevant processing will be terminated immediately.
Article 6. Providing data to third parties
6.1. Network Hardware Online will not disclose customer data to third parties unless one of the exceptions mentioned in article 6.2 applies.
6.2. Network Hardware Online is allowed to provide customer data to a third party:
- if the customer has given his explicit consent
- in case of a statutory provision or judicial proceedings
- to protect the rights or property of Network Hardware Online
- to prevent crime or to protect national security
- on suspicion of fraud or other illegal activities
- when it is necessary for the execution of the agreement and / or for the delivery of the ordered product
6.3. Network Hardware Online may use other companies to perform tasks on behalf of Network Hardware Online. Examples include payment processing and sending the order. These companies have access to customer data needed to perform their functions, but may not use the data for other purposes.
Article 7. Security measures
7.1. Network Hardware Online has taken several security measures to prevent access to customer data by unauthorized parties, including measures against unauthorized access, use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss of data.
Article 8. Correcting data
8.1. On request Network Hardware Online grants customers access to all information it has stored about them. Furthermore, Network Hardware Online offers customers the opportunity to correct or delete incorrect information about them that Network Hardware Online has stored. For access to this information or alteration or deletion of data the customer can create a ticket via his account to contact Network Hardware Online.
Article 9. Modifications
9.1. Network Hardware Online reserves the right to make unilateral changes to this privacy statement. Changes or additions to the privacy statement will be published here. Network Hardware Online encourages customers to check the privacy statement regularly.